The club runs a competition every 2 months and is open to any club member.
Details of the competition are released at the club meeting to be judged the following at the club meeting.
The Christmas Social evening hosts several competitions and these are announced several months prior to the evening to allow enough time for members to prepare their entries.
Details of the previous competitions are available below.
- Competition Time – February 2020 – A Footed Bowl
- Competition Time – October 2019 – A Balm Pot
- Competition Time – August 2019 – A letter opener
- Competition Time – June 2019 – Rice Bowl
- Competition Time – April 2019 – A small bird house
- February 2019 – Competition Brief – A Pair of door wedges
- October 2018 – Competition Brief – Lipped Ogee Bowl
- August 2018 – Competition Brief – Spinning Top Box
- June 2018 – Competition Brief – A Perfect Egg
- April 2018 – Competition Results – The Chinese Hat Bowl